5 flavored espresso drink recipes you got to try
After using one of these best espresso machines under 200 to make a cup of delicious coffee, you can always try out new taste and flavors. While pure espresso is great, you can surprise by making flavored espresso drinks using one of the recipes below. Most of the recipes here are easy to make and shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes.
#1: Matcha espresso recipe
An ingredient that is gaining popularity is matcha. You can see matcha flavoured cakes, cupcakes, mochi etc everywhere. Now, you can even make your own matcha espresso drink.
- Step 1: Pour in the milk into the steaming cup of your espresso machine.
- Step 2: Next, mix in the espresso coffee. Add sugar if you want to.
- Step 3: Let the milk froth. This might take longer than making an espresso because the matcha powder needs some time to dissolve.
#2: Espresso mojito recipe
Making this drink needs just a few ingredients. You need espresso, mojito, citrus fruits, syrup and maybe mint leaves. The steps to making this refreshing drink is as follow:
- Step 1: Make a double espresso on ice and chill it
- Step 2: Squeeze some limes in a separate glass
- Step 3: Pour the syrup over the limes and filled it with crushed ice
- Step 4: Finally, gently pour the double espresso mixture on the iced mojito. Garnish with mint leaves.
#3: Espresso infused vodka recipe
I picked this recipe up from a site called the domesticmixologist.com. What you need to do is a bit more complex than the above.
- Step 1: You need to crash the coffee beans lightly
- Step 2: Pour the vodka over the beans and let it infuse for 2-3 days
- Step 3: Pour the mixture over a strainer to separate the beans from the mixture.
- Step 4: Seal the mixture in an infuser for future consumption.
- Step 5: Pour the beans into the espresso machine to make your coffee drink
#4: Espresso kahlua recipe
For this drink, you will need some vodka, kahlua as well as espresso. This drink is super easy to make because you are basically just mixing alcohol with coffee. Pour everything into a shaker and mix for 10 seconds. The secret to this drink is the proportion which you can see below:
- Kahlua: one part
- Vodka: 2 parts
- Espresso: one shot
#5: Creamy espresso martini with Baileys recipe
This creamy espresso martini cream is flavorful and rich. To make it, you will need vodka, Baileys, espresso as well as some honey or sugar syrup. Each ingredient is around 25ml except for the honey/syrup which needs only 10 ml.
- Step 1: Pour ice into a shaker
- Step 2: Pour all the ingredients into the shaker
- Step 3: Shake for about 10 seconds
- Step 4: Pour the mixture into a glass and decorate with 3-4 coffee beans if needed